1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

My false percula layed some eggs and my carpet anemone spawned today

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rustin, Oct 19, 2008.

1. Rustin

Rustin Inactive User GIRS Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Pretty crazy day in my tank. It was cool to see my clowns spawn, its the first time Ive seen anything in my tank spawn. Im not sure if they stand a chance to hatch without me doing anything but they have a huge bulb tip anemone to take shelter in, if they get that far. Or maybe it would just eat em. Now i just came home and my carpet anemone is spawning which is an awesome thing to see. I took some video of the carpet but Im not sure if you can post video on the forum Ill try to tomorrow.

2. DavidM199

DavidM199 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    congrats,

but it is highly unlittlely that they will make it, it takes a lot of care and special food for care for the fray and they are too many thing in a reef tank that will get hungry

3. Rustin

Rustin Inactive User GIRS Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    It seems that my bulb tip anemone has moved to let my clowns have better access to the eggs. I thought that where they put em last night they would just get crushed but the anemone has moved its base to the back of the cave. now the clowns can attend to the eggs. I figured they would never survive but its cool to see a symbiotic relationship at work.

4. Garrett

Garrett Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Raise a couple of clowns and sell them to me /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif

5. h2so4hurts

h2so4hurts Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    You can post you tube videos. Click add reply, then select the HTML tab in at the bottom of the post area, then cut and past the YouTube embed code in and hit submit. I've done it a couple times