1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Tank Build! my 210

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gburkart, Feb 14, 2016.

1. klmule Well-Known ReefKeeper

Belle Plaine
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

I have to say that I am also extremely impressed with the build quality of these overflows from Exotic Marine. Thanks Bud for putting me onto this guy. So far I an extremely happy. Didn't mean to kidnap your thread but just wanted to throw in my experience along with yours.

2. gburkart

gburkart Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +119 / 1 / -0
    New biohome ultra media.a lot more dense and more surface area than the cermedia stuff.I plan on using about 30 pounds of this .which should be equivalent to about 150 pounds of live rock.so I will have that and 200 pounds of rock in the fuge for the build.should be plenty to avoid much in the display I hope.
    --- Auto-Merged, Mar 4, 2016 ---

20160304_133833.jpg

Last edited: Mar 4, 2016
    • Noteworthy! Noteworthy! x 1
    • List
  3. gburkart

Ratings:
    +119 / 1 / -0
    well,after much time and busy at work,other hobbies ie;3d printer and chopper,i have purchased the wood to build my stand! time to get the tank off the kitchen floor lol.

4. blackx-runner Administrator Website Team Leadership Team

Cedar Rapids, IA
    Ratings:
    +738 / 5 / -0
    I was wondering how your project was coming along. Apparently it wasn't LOL.

5. gburkart

Ratings:
    +119 / 1 / -0
    i get consumed easily.recovering addict,been clean for 20+ years and still very obsessive compulsive lol

6. jeremy Acro Addict

Davenport, IA
    Ratings:
    +836 / 4 / -0
    Congrats on staying clean. It's tough. I know. It's nice to have cool hobbies to occupy time.