1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

mushroom came unatatched

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by seanndenise1, Dec 11, 2007.

1. seanndenise1

seanndenise1 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    this mushroom came unatatched from the rock it was on.
    there are two really small ones on the rock where it was at on the rock, is this how they grow?
    also ive noticed for a few weeks that it looked like it was stretching from its base or something like it was hanging/ stretching.
    anyways its laying on the sand now spread open as you can see in the picture.
    whats up with it?
    [​IMG]

2. slovan

slovan Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yep, your flow will carry them around and your tank will be full of them in no time. /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i think they move around reattach, move, reattach and thats how the spread... you could net it to a rock if you wanted..

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I think it's probably the flow. When I set up my first tank I had high flow in it and the first rock of shrooms I got the shroom's blowing all over the place.

5. seanndenise1

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ok cool, thanks for the fast answers.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Not to get off topic, but do you still have some snails you want to get rid of?

7. seanndenise1

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By Atram on 12/11/2007 7:42 PM
    Not to get off topic, but do you still have some snails you want to get rid of?
    yeah i gave some to another member, but if you want 10-15 you can come by and get them.
    ill pm you my number, i dont want any goofballs that cruise the net, prank phonecalling me.