1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Moving Sale! and yes im not dead

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by covey, Feb 9, 2009.

1. covey

covey

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Hello all,
    Long time no see.   I moved 6months ago and killed off all my SPS collection of 3 years.   Sucks but I moved on.  The tank is still running but I have to move again.  I'm not in the mood to find my 150G reef a home so I'm selling it off.
    Phase 1 Livestock
    All the fish have been with me a year plus now all tank acclimated and healthy eaters:
     Powder Blue Tang 7" $40
    Hippo Tang 5" $30
    Yellow Tang 5" $30
    Pink Square Anthia $20
    3 blue Chromis Free
    While the coral lack what you would call rarity it makes up for in size and is still pretty.
    [​IMG]
    6" clam on a movable base $30
    [​IMG]
    1foot square probably 20# LR covered in Star Polyps and Zoa (pink mouth, green rim) $30
    2 smaller LRs in foreground covered in green zoas $10 and $15
    [​IMG]
    12" plus colony of nice green zoa's $30
    There is also two 6 or 8" across LR covered in Star polyps $10 a piece
    There is also a large cleaning of snails and 4 reef safe short spine urchins for sale
    I need to move in the next two weeks and would like to find the livestock a good home.   Im going to give this ad like 2 days before I start holding stuff for people on the off chance some one would like to by the system as a whole........  If you are in the market for a 150G 6ft long reef system and would like to drop $500 in one shot talk to me in the next two days (honestily I've seen enough of these ads to know it rarely happens). 
    I live in Hillsdale IL about 30mins west of the QC now.
    Hope to hear from you

2. JByrd

JByrd

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Could you post a pick of the Powder Blue. :)

3. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Would you take Gold?
    /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/laugh.gif
    -JB

4. snowman82

snowman82 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i wish you didn't have to live so far away /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/sad.gif

5. nuccatree

nuccatree

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I will take the Hippo, Anthia, 3 chomis and your cleaners. Shoot me a PM with a total and time to pick them up. Or if you want them out immediately, you can drop them by my office tomorrow in downtown RI. Let me know. Heath 650-9211

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    pm ya on all the corals and tank

7. nuccatree

nuccatree

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    BTW, it is good to hear you are not dead. Ive been MIA as well and just now getting back into it. Just like a wave....COmes in and goes out...then repeats. I live in Le Claire now so if you want me to pick it up, I can do that wednesday.

8. Lee

Lee Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Man, just not my day today. If only my internet had been working over the lunch hour I would have got some good deals!

If anyone backs out about getting all of the fish, I would be interested.

9. jsprague

jsprague

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    PM'd you on complete setup.

10. Elazar

Elazar Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i am very interested in all that you have. I live in Davenport so I am close. I am looking more on the soft corals. Let me know what you still have available. I am available in the evening and
    pretty much the entire weekend. If you need a hand moving I would be willing to help (I have a truck). Hope to hear from you. Thanks!!

11. Big Country

Big Country Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Nice clam - anyone claim it yet?...

12. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    PM'd days ago...no response.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    same have not seen him on line wanted to buy whole set up he might be at work or moving

14. covey

covey

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Like I said I want to see if i could sell the whole system first and Sprague is showing some interest so Ive taken note of who wants what and if he or someone else doesn't want the whole thing Ill start craving it up.

Thanks for the interest Ill check back later tonight

15. covey

covey

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Im happy to say everything is sold. Sprague picking it up friday.

Thank you for everyones interest. I might be out but its never really like reefkeeping gets away from you......

Ill be back.