1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Moving, parting with lots of stuff

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Guest, Jun 28, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Copied from RC:

If someone would be interested, I am taking down my display right now (it's my seemingly annual apartment switch) and will have an all-glass 120 with a single corner overflow ($200) and a 55 gallon ($30) available for pickup no later than Monday afternoon. If I have to move them, I'll just keep them. Each comes with a very sturdy, nicely constructed, but plain pine 2x4/2x6 stand.
    2 mogul metal halide socket & 2x110w VHO lighting fixture that I put together, with two 92 mm vent fans and an ac adapter to run them $150. It's made of insulated aluminum sheet w/ a 99% reflective reflector, is fully wired for all lights and includes the VHO ballast, which was used for all of 2 months.  Here's a picture of it over my old 90: http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n287/ryansholl/DSC00964.jpg
    While I'm at it, I also have 2 440 watt VHO ballasts, one used, one almost new and with a 4 foot 4 bulb bare fixture. ($50 used, $100 for the new w/fixture). Even have some 10k & actinic bulbs I'll throw in. Brand new, drilled SCWD (increased flow) $20. Two 2x65w PC ballasts, $5 apiece and will give you all the bulbs I currently have. Also have lots of random aquarium stuff if you're here to pick something up and are interested in anything else.
    31" Magnavox TV w/ swiveling stand $100. Multiple inputs including s-video.
    Sony Vaio pcv-rz14g desktop PC (p4 2.4 ghz, 512 mb, tv tuner card, audio/video ins/outs, optical audio out) with keyboard, 5 button microsoft optical mouse, viewsonic 17" crt monitor, empty 320 gb brand new hard drive. This is one of sony's media pcs, so it can be used as a tv and tivo. I've got a laptop and no longer need it. $200 obo
    Someone can probably use this - Goldstar (now LG) 50 pint dehumidifier, like new, digital display $80
    Call me to inquire, as I don't know how long I'll have the computer hooked up. I really don't want to move this stuff to storage, so I may even be game to offers.
    641 485 0817
    Ryan

2. gb387

gb387 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Same question from RC... Where are you locate? and if near DSM any photos of the 120?  might also be interested in the 55.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sorry... I'm at sherman hill in Des Moines.

The 120 is lightly scratched. Here is a photo of the tank while it was up...

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n287/ryansholl/IMG_0647x2.jpg

I don't have a shot of the whole tank, sorry.

Again, I'm willing to entertain reasonable offers for all of this stuff.

Thanks

4. gb387

gb387 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I will talk to the girlfriend...  I am trying to get away from the scratches, I have some on my 90 right now but the 120 is what we are looking for. 

5. billbigsbe Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clive
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Hey Ryan, are you staying in the area? Do you still have the 120 and lights? Can you piece togather a complete set-up 4 my dad, and how much. Hope that the move goes well. If you need a place to keep reef let me know my 180 is pretty open and im in altoona. Good luck Dave...

6. saltwater6900

saltwater6900 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    what are you doing with all the corals and fish