1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

More boost for your car sterio for sale...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Trevor0015, Nov 4, 2009.

1. Trevor0015

Trevor0015 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I don't know if you are suppose to sell anything on this site that isn't fish related but I'll still give it a try...I have an Alpine type R 12 inch subwoofer and Alpine MRD-M1005 car amplifier for $350 OBO. Also the sub box which has the amplifier attached to it. The amp and sub are both in great shape...Like new... They have hardly been used and still sound great. Call me at 319-929-1504 or send me a pm if interested... I'll be going to the frag fest so I could meet you there if you would like...Thanks ask for Trevor
    I would post pictures on this site but can't figure it out so heres the craigslist add with pictures...
    http://ames.craigslist.org/for/1444273975.html

2. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Trevor0015

Trevor0015 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks AJ...

4. Trevor0015

Trevor0015 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Still got this sucker, its just sitting in the garage collecting dust. But I thought if someone might be interested in it I could bring it to the fest tomorrow. I know its short notice but I thought I would check. Lowered the price to $250 OBO. Shoot me an offer the worst I can say is no Thanks.

Heres a new craigslist link... http://ames.craigslist.org/ele/1738216013.html

Trevor

5. Trevor0015

Trevor0015 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Got her sold just so everyone knows lol if anyone was interested.

Trevor