1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Moonlight set up F/S

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Jtown, Jul 4, 2009.

1. Jtown

Jtown Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have 3 Current USA Lunar lights that link together for sale. One with the power supply and two links to add on. can cover a 48" tank very nice. See link below for details... I want $30 for members or $35 for non members for the set as they are still basicly new. Didnt use them for more than 2 months before I bought my new set up.
    Will always trade for frags... sps or select lps... Acan or blastos... Exotic zoos maybe too.
    These are WAY brighter than any other led moon lights for sure! PM if interested
    http://www.marinedepot.com/ps_AquariumPage~PageAlias~lighting_moonlight_moon_lunar_lamp_current_usa.html

2. Jtown

Jtown Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    PS each link has 2 led's so its a total of 6 leds. If you copy n paste the link it will tell you all you need to know and show what I paid for them.

3. Bela

Bela Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Happen to have pics of what they look like on the tank?

4. Jtown

Jtown Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I dont... I had them on a 36" tank and was super bright at night. Whole tank glows. I dont have a camera or id light them up and snap a pic. If anybody else owns these they can vow how bright they are. Im listing on RC in a few days so if anybody wants them here is your chance

5. Bela

Bela Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I wasn;t so much questioning their brightness as curious what your tanks looks like (or what mine would look like) with these on. Have been toying with the idea of LED moonlights , but my main problem is they all end up looking like spotlights (at least from the pics I have seen), and I don;t really want that look. Would rather just have it dark if that's the case!

6. Jtown

Jtown Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sale pending to Snowman82 aka Chris...

7. Jtown

Jtown Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    SOLD!!!!!