1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Monthly social reminder! Rescheduled for 10/22

Discussion in 'Cedar Rapids & Iowa City Region' started by AJ, Oct 8, 2009.

1. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    *10/14/2009 - UPDATE*
    This event has been pushed back one week to 10/22 due to conflicting events.  I apologize for any inconvenience and hope to see you guys on the 22nd!
    --AJ
    ========================
    Just a reminder that next Thursday is out regularly scheduled monthly social.  Should be lots of great conversation with Fall Fest fast approaching.  Who knows, maybe those that attend may get early info on some of the fantastic raffle loot that the vendors are sending for the event!  Also, now that fall is here and people are doing more work on their tanks, there will likely be some interesting stuff about things people are doing to their tanks.  Come on out...join us for a little food, drink and conversation at Parlor City, near downtown CR.
    Also, if anyone has a particular topic that they would like to see discussion on (i.e. skimmers, lighting, water quality, etc), just let me know and I'll try to see what I can get put together for future socials.
    Finally, don't forget about the tank tour, scheduled for the 24th.  To date, there has not been much interest which is surprising.  Considering how much people normally like tank tours, let us know if you're interested in it...otherwise, it's in danger of getting *cancelled* (gasp!).
    --AJ

2. snowman82

snowman82 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hey AJ i think your late for your social cause um isn't this October????? haha

3. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I don't know what you're talking about...  /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/whistling.gif
    --AJ

4. snowman82

snowman82 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hmmm perhaps I was mistaken /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/wink.gif

5. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    As mentioned above, we have rescheduled this event to 10/22. Hope to see you then!

--AJ