i modded my new octo nw 200 i had a pretty decent diatom/hair algae bloom goin on and have been skimming some rank stuff the past couple weeks and decided i need more skimmerLOL. i dont know if ill leave it like this, i kinda like things to look new and and not all worked on looking. i did it in a way that it didnt alter the skimmer at all, no glue , didnt cut anything on the skimmer, just removed the telescoping tube and stock venturi. it cost me about 24 dollars and it seems to have worked pretty good, i can adjust the bubbles in the collection cup anywhere in there pretty easy now. the homemade venturi has a 3/8 hose on it now so you can imagine the air intake. if anyones interested ill post pics of the parts i used later, i just copied what others have done. ill let you know if its any different in a few days.