1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Michael Jackson is dead

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by REEFer Madness, Jun 25, 2009.

1. REEFer Madness

REEFer Madness Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
  2. wesly2007 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Cedar Rapids
    Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    im watching it on tv right now and i cant believe it.  this is crazy.  Just a day after one of our local heroes is murdered. what a horrible week

3. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor

La Porte City, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,014 / 6 / -0
    Parents of young boys every where will sleep easier now.

4. snowman82

snowman82 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    he was a freak. but i did like his music, same with marilyn manson.

5. REEFer Madness

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By snowman82 on 06/25/2009 03:55 PM
    he was a freak. but i did like his music, same with marilyn manson.
    I'm a huge Manson fan.  I first saw them when they were still doing songs from Portrait of an American Family.  Absolutely amazing. 
    BTW
    [​IMG]

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    he will play with the littal angels now

7. adampottebaum

adampottebaum Experienced Reefkeeper GIRS Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    No one wants to mention that Ferrah Fawcett died? She was a babe and she never molested childeren...

http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/25/farrah-fawcett-dies/

8. bobsfish

bobsfish Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Posted By adampottebaum on 06/25/2009 07:38 PM
    No one wants to mention that Ferrah Fawcett died? She was a babe and she never molested childeren...
    http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/25/farrah-fawcett-dies/ yeah....I still remember when her iconic poster was released.
    [​IMG]

9. Shaun

Shaun Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I will admit that I did like most of his music.

10. wolfman1973

wolfman1973 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    this just in,michael jackson's body will be recycled and made into legos,so kids around the world can still play with him!

11. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor

La Porte City, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,014 / 6 / -0
    Posted By wolfman1973 on 06/26/2009 09:37 AM
    this just in,michael jackson's body will be recycled and made into legos,so kids around the world can still play with him!
    LMAO!!!!!

12. rockinsmall

rockinsmall Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i received that joke text message before i even heard the news of his passing...

13. Lee

Lee Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Just because he looks like a freak doesn't mean he was a child molester. I think some greedy parents just wanted to get some money from him and the media blew it out of proportion. That kind of stuff happens all the time with celebrities and instead of taking it to court they just agree on a settlement to keep the media off them. I still like his older music, and think it's too bad he wasn't able to perform any of his upcoming concerts. His older music will still live on.

14. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor

La Porte City, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,014 / 6 / -0
    Posted By Lee on 06/26/2009 02:06 PM
    Just because he looks like a freak doesn't mean he was a child molester. I think some greedy parents just wanted to get some money from him and the media blew it out of proportion. That kind of stuff happens all the time with celebrities and instead of taking it to court they just agree on a settlement to keep the media off them. I still like his older music, and think it's too bad he wasn't able to perform any of his upcoming concerts. His older music will still live on.
    Dude,
    He was accused 3 different times in 15 years by 3 different kids.  He admitted he gave 10 years olds wine & slept with them naked.
    Now if that isnt a child molestor I dont know what is.

15. rockinsmall

rockinsmall Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i dont remember him ever saying he slept in the nude with children in his bed... but time will tell after they go through all of his stuff.. if he was a perv, i am positive they will find overwhelming evidence...

16. REEFer Madness

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By xroads on 06/26/2009 02:30 PM

Dude,
    He was accused 3 different times in 15 years by 3 different kids.  He admitted he gave 10 years olds wine & slept with them naked.
    You seem to know a whole lot on this subject [​IMG]

17. John50

John50 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well my take is that he was a pedophile, where there is smoke usually fire and innocent men don't usually pay out that kind of hush money. I think he had horrible personal problems but was an extremely talented artist, sad all the way around. He admitted to sleeping with these young boys now what guy without problems does that? Doesn't work for me. And Farrah, yeah, who of my generation doesn't have fond memories of when that poster came out and she was one of the hottest thing going. Sad to see her go but glad her agony is over.

18. matt1971 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Waterloo
    Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Heard he got food poisoning from 6 year old meat.

19. Lee

Lee Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By xroads on 06/26/2009 02:30 PM

Dude,
    OK I hadn't heard about that!

20. ninjazx777 Experienced Reefkeeper

Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    when ferrah faecet died god granted her a last request. she said all she wanted is for all the little chidren to be safe. so god then killed michael jackson to grant her last wish