1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Membership expiration...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ZLTFUL, Jan 4, 2009.

1. ZLTFUL

ZLTFUL Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Just curious when my membership expired? I never recieved and email notice that it was going to nor do I see a post anywhere saying mebership dues due by XXX.
    Anyway, being that I was a member, is there anything special I need to do or just continue following the join (rejoin hehe) link?

2. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I just sent out an email to our users about this... The reminder system wasn't configured right and hasn't been sending out emails for expiring memberships. Unfortunately, quite a few expired right around the first of the year before I discovered the problem.

You can just sign up again the way you did before, it works the exact same way as if you were renewing...

Sorry about that /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/sad.gif

-JB

3. Lee

Lee Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    JB, to clarify, we go to "Join GIRS" and paypal the dues as if we were a new member?

4. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Yep,
    If you are not already in the member role, it puts you in the member role for a year.   If you are already in the member role, it adds a year to the current expiration date, so you're covered in either case.
    -JB