1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Member Scubatodd!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Jtown, Apr 16, 2009.

1. Jtown

Jtown Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    So this guy sends me a pm saying an R/O unit that I'm getting ready to buy from another member leaks water and to not buy it. All the while he is pming the guy selling it trying to buy it out from under me! The one good thing about this site/club is the lack of douche bags like that. Just a lil FYI of this "scubatodd" credability.

2. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor

La Porte City, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,014 / 6 / -0
    WOW,

Pretty brave thing to do on such a small site where everyone talks

3. Shaun

Shaun Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    yep that is just wrong

4. ScubaTodd

ScubaTodd Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    yo
    messed up. sorry usually money talks. dont have use such foul language.

5. gravattj

gravattj Inactive User

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    if this is true, then I think ScubaTodd should be booted from the club.

6. Jtown

Jtown Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm still new here and have got nothing but love and help from EVERYBODY which is why I'm joining but guys like this need called out so they don't try and snake anybody else. It made me look like the jerk for accusing another person of selling faulty equipment. (sorry jerrod) Anyway just wanted to make it public and call him out. Thanks

7. Jtown

Jtown Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm still new here and have got nothing but love and help from EVERYBODY which is why I'm joining but guys like this need called out so they don't try and snake anybody else. It made me look like the jerk for accusing another person of selling faulty equipment. (sorry jerrod) Anyway just wanted to make it public and call him out. Thanks

8. CryptoFusion

CryptoFusion Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm just posting to confirm what Jtown said. I was the one selling the RO system. No problem Jtown, I'm just glad we got it straightened out.

9. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor

La Porte City, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,014 / 6 / -0
    Kinda reminds me of this guy who got this sweet deal on a coral, only to turn around & sell it for more on RC. Even used the pic of the origional seller.

10. FishBrain Expert Reefkeeper GIRS Member

New London
    Ratings:
    +399 / 6 / -0
    If that's true that dude is messed up! I bought 2 250 watt fixtures from CryptoFusion Yesterday and they were a totaly sweet deal so I don't think he would be selling faulty equipment.I second what Gravattj said!

11. ScubaTodd

ScubaTodd Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I wanted to let everyone know that I am very sorry for my actions. I know this is something that group members on this site don't do. I sincerley apologize for my actions and making others look like they are selling faulty equipment. I was caught up in the moment and would do anything for that RO. I would consider to have a salt water fish addiction I guess. I want to especially apologize to the two involved. I don't want to be kicked out or made a fool. I have bought things from other members on this site and have had very good luck with everyone on here. I hope everyone can understand and not feel like I am not able to be trusted in any manner. I feel like my character slipped up and its not like me. I feel horrible. Thanks guys.

12. Jtown

Jtown Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I think the apology is good idea and I accept it. Over a 75$ ro unit it's not worth losing all the other good deals and knowledge of the other members here bro. Lesson learned.

13. Lee

Lee Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Scuba Todd it was nice of you to man up. Just don't do it again!

Jtown, where is Jtown to you? We always called my hometown Jesup that... although I'm sure any town with a J people probably call it that.

14. Jtown

Jtown Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Lol I actually live in des moines. My name is justin so my buddies gave me the nickname years ago.

15. Anna

Anna Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I met ScubaTodd this week. He's a nice guy, and I think you'd all agree if you met him. Everybody makes a bad judgment call once in awhile - way to own up to it, and apologize.

16. CryptoFusion

CryptoFusion Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The apology is good enough for me. Most wouldn't do that, so let's all forget about it and move on!

17. Jtown

Jtown Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Agreed... Done and done!