1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Meeting

Discussion in 'Quad Cities Area' started by Deleted member 46, Dec 31, 2008.

1. Deleted member 46

Deleted member 46 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I will host a meeting in late March or June depending when I have Saturdays off.  By then my new system will be completely done and ready to show off.  If in June maybe we could cook out too.  Any ideas what we could discuss?  Do we have any schedule of events?

2. REEFer Madness

REEFer Madness Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    First of all, congrats on the new system.

Kevin and I thought of having our QC meeting on every even numbered months. This month we have a face to face BOD meeting, I believe March is the spring swap and November should be the fall fest. So we countered all those odd numbered months.

I'm thinking Feb will just be a get together, I'm going to check out some stuff like bowling or whatever. Basically get together, have fun, and talk tanks and get the ball rolling. A June cook off would be great and kudos for volunteering. If we get some members new to the hobby in the area to the club by then, it would be great to discuss the plumbing and beginnings for them.

3. Deleted member 46

Deleted member 46 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks,
    First, I'd like to ask Where is the club schedule posted for this year. I'm not able to come to many meetings due to a hectic work schedule. I do not have the ability to get off on Sundays and only have off Saturdays 4 months a year. To beable to take part in club activities I need to beable to plan. Last year I had to schedule the fall frag swap day off over 6 months in advance. If able to I'll still host a get together in March and in June just one official and one not. I'll make sure though the one in March does not conflict with any club scheduled activities. Otherwise I'll have to sit the entire first part of the year out. Please do not take this as being rude it is just the way my work schedule and other obligations are.