1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Maybe I should have tried this a while ago....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by einsteins, Mar 5, 2008.

1. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I wondered about that too but they look kinda small to be cyclopeeze. 

2. glaspie69

glaspie69 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +41 / 2 / -0
    That was actually my shallow attempt at humor mixed with optimism......I have failed

3. Tina

Tina

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hey guys i know this is off topic but ive been trying to get an answer for a while now and i thought i d say somin since this thread is watched alot currently
    i have a question, i have a chance to buy a sandpoint ll orp monitor so....
    DO i need it/ will it be helpful for my tank even if i dont run ozone currently since it measure redox potential?
    Secondly there is some slight corrosion on the orp probe and where the wire/cord connects to the meter and the probe looks broke so i dont believe it will read right if at all so is there a place that i can get a new one that includes the cord?(the unit does turn on and seems fully capable of working)
    THird what is the price range of a new probe?
    Thanks

4. gm333

gm333 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

That is one mad looking anthias.

Glad to hear none of the other corals have been affected. Interceptor works great for redbugs.
    Not to mention its always good to know you have them before they become a big problem.  
    My wife wonders why I spend 20 min a night looking over every coral in my tank.
    I have had nudi problems in the past and am always weary of finding any more from eggs I might have missed. Unfrotunatly the infested zoa zolony took a beating from the dips that it did not live. Although I did get a nice size frag that was unaffected by the nudis.