1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

May Event

Discussion in 'Cedar Rapids & Iowa City Region' started by Steph & Nick, Apr 6, 2008.

1. Steph & Nick

Steph & Nick Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    If you are interested in being a stop on the tour, please post or PM me!

2. Holtzman

Holtzman

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

IMAC is on the 31th, might be people that are going to that. We will be at IMAC.

3. Wenszoo

Wenszoo Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    we might attend but as for a stop that will be up in the air. when is the rockford midwest frag swap?

4. Steph & Nick

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Rockford is the first weekend of may the 3rd and 4th. I didn't even think about IMAC, looks like the 10th it will be!

5. hopper75

hopper75

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    May 10th sounds good, I will be happy to be a stop.

6. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I would be willing to be a stop, although we are in Riverside, so not sure if people want to come down this far or not. We're 15-20 south of IC.

7. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I could probably be a stop, but I think most everyone has seen my tank now.

-JB

8. Troy

Troy Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I would like to attend the tank tour. And wouldn't mind being a stop, I would like to hear any opinions that anyone else might have.

9. calebjk Well-Known ReefKeeper

Cedar Rapids IA
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    you can count on me attending.

10. calebjk Well-Known ReefKeeper

Cedar Rapids IA
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    we should have another pole where people can vote jeremy's house as the last stop again.

11. iowareef

iowareef Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'd be willing to be a stop too.  I'll start to bring it up with the wife.

12. CyberJester

CyberJester Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I would be willing to be the last stop again.  Not a problem just let me know

13. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I think Jeremy's should be the first and last stop, while we are there the first time we can fill up some jugs with his beer.

/site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/wink.gif

14. Wenszoo

Wenszoo Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    we should be able to attend if everything goes right. What is the starting point address and the scheduled stops? my tank has an algea outbreak so it won't be on the list.

15. Steph & Nick

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am hoping to have the schedule posted by this wednesday april 30th.

16. CyberJester

CyberJester Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By Waverz on 04/26/2008 1:48 PM
    I think Jeremy's should be the first and last stop, while we are there the first time we can fill up some jugs with his beer.
    /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/wink.gif src="/site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/wink.gif" align=absMiddle border=0>
    I think Waverz might be on to something here.  Have we ever had a tank crawl. LOL [​IMG]

17. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am willing to be a stop, although no beer, and we are out of the way as it sounds like most everyone is in CR, BUT I feel I have a nice tank, I have over 50 varieties of coral and a toadstool that has a diameter of over 12" /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif I also have frags for sale right now (see the buy/sell/trade forum) so if you were thinking of buying anything, here's your chance. I might be willing to discount some frags or give away some freebies too, ya never know /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/wink.gif

18. Phathead

Phathead Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I might be willing to be a stop if I get my ricordea tank done in time. I got the tank, lights and overflows yesterday the stand gets built tomorrow. Then we transfer from the 125 gallon. I still have rock for sale pics on the BST page.