1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

May 19th Fragging Demonstration

Discussion in 'Des Moines & Ames Region' started by Chris C., Apr 29, 2013.

1. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0

Thank you Matt for allowing all of us to attend a great fragging demo at your home! It was very interesting to see how to run the saw and cut the colonies/DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/cool.gif Your tanks and fish rooms are very nice/DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/w00t.gif/DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/w00t.gif Did you order your new saw?/DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/hehe.gif

Thanks Nick for helping Matt and the members! Very good turnout and enjoyed visiting with members/DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif

2. Bigkel

Bigkel Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    All I can say is WOW and thanks Matt!! Great time and great people and great corals and demo! Can't wait to see what Matt will have at Fall Fest!

3. bmurphy

bmurphy Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ill second the wow and thanks Matt/DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default//emoticons/smile.gif and thanks to all who organized this event! New frags are doing and looking great!

4. Zoobie Well-Known ReefKeeper

Bondurant
    Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -0
    Excellent demo and wow is an understatement on matt's setup. Very cool tanks and awesome frags that we were able to get. Thanks again matt and the board for getting this done.

5. Eric & Amber

Eric & Amber Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Just a reminder to all that were at the event we will be hosting a IAH event at our house in Ames on Sun the 26th at noon . I will start a new post with more info hope to see you soon

6. blackx-runner Administrator Website Team Leadership Team

Cedar Rapids, IA
    Ratings:
    +738 / 5 / -0
    Did anyone happen to snap some pictures of the demo that they could post? Would love to use them for next months newsletter.

7. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0

What's IAH?/DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/blink.gif

8. Eric & Amber

Eric & Amber Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Iowa Aquatic Hobbyist . I put a post up in General (Hobby Related) . Please feel free to join us

9. incuplayer

incuplayer

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I got video of his set up but not just pics. Anyone know if you can pull pics from video easily?

10. blackx-runner Administrator Website Team Leadership Team

Cedar Rapids, IA
    Ratings:
    +738 / 5 / -0

Sure, play the video on your computer, pause at the exact moment, then take a pic of the screen. Piece of cake LOL. Makes for some high quality images as well.

11. incuplayer

incuplayer

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    lol nice. Im sure there is a program that I don't know about. Oh well, I didn't even get video of the fragging. It was honestly easier than I thought. I was too blown away with his tanks.

12. Yuma Trip

Yuma Trip Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Damn... I'm upset I missed this /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/tongue.gif

13. Armydog

Armydog Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +738 / 8 / -0
    This was last year yuma

14. Yuma Trip

Yuma Trip Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I decided to edit my comment because of that lol

Maybe we could do one again soon?

15. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0
    There was one held just last month at Zoobie's...sorry you missed it!

16. Yuma Trip

Yuma Trip Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Barnacles...