1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

MARS frag swap 1/17/14

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Borky00, Dec 30, 2014.

1. Borky00 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Lisbon
    Ratings:
    +70 / 0 / -0

Anyone interested in carpooling from Cedar Rapids to Madison, WI for the MARS Frag fest?

It is Saturday January 17th from 11:00 to 3:00. It is a 2.5 hour drive if we meet at the hotel in Marion on 151 & highway 13.

Gas prices are low and splitting it 2-3 or even 4 ways would be pretty cheap.

http://www.marsfragswap.com/

2. Borky00 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Lisbon
    Ratings:
    +70 / 0 / -0
    The sites lists: General Admission Entry Fee - $3 or FREE with a canned good and or non-perishable food items to be donated to Salvation Army.

3. Ray/Jen_Reefin 2016 Vice President / 2015 Volunteer of the year.

Davenport, IA
    Ratings:
    +459 / 5 / -0
    Very good choice of admission cost.

4. mpivit Well-Known ReefKeeper

Dubuque
    Ratings:
    +28 / 1 / -0
    I've been to this swap the past 3 years, Im really bummed this year I have something going on till 3pm.
    It's a great swap, cheap admission and great vendors and hobbiests. Their raffle is cool too. You get one ticket with admission and they don't sell additional for the majority of the prizes. (Girs has more and nicer prizes though). I've always thought it was well worth the trip

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
  5. jeremy Acro Addict

Davenport, IA
    Ratings:
    +836 / 4 / -0
    If I don't have anything goin on I might go. I better check with my boss aka my wife. /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default//emoticons/smile.gif

6. Ray/Jen_Reefin 2016 Vice President / 2015 Volunteer of the year.

Davenport, IA
    Ratings:
    +459 / 5 / -0
    Good post Jeremy. I have one of those too. Lol, Remember we have the qc Christmas party that night at 7pm.

7. jeremy Acro Addict

Davenport, IA
    Ratings:
    +836 / 4 / -0
    Lol. Good thing you reminded me. Not gonna make the Mars swap.