1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

March event

Discussion in 'Waterloo / Cedar Falls Area' started by ruggerkc, Feb 28, 2013.

1. ruggerkc Experienced Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

North Liberty , IA
    Ratings:
    +183 / 3 / -0
    We will be having a glass drilling demo at Anemones, Clowns and Corals 1pm Saturday March 16th. There will be demonstrating on drilling glass and acrylic, We will also discuss bulkheads and some basic aquarium related plumbing.

2. ruggerkc Experienced Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

North Liberty , IA
    Ratings:
    +183 / 3 / -0
    One week notice

3. Garey ytbd

Buckingham
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    See the writeup and some pictures in Blogs. There is a word document attached for download to view.

4. ruggerkc Experienced Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

North Liberty , IA
    Ratings:
    +183 / 3 / -0
    We had a pretty good turn out for the glass drilling demo. I am sure some was coincedental but I did see several of our cedar valley regulars. I counted 16 when the demo started.
    Unfortunately I think I could have done A better job encouraging a question and answer during the demo. If you had questions that didn't get answerd please post here and I will try to find some one to answer it.

5. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor

La Porte City, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,014 / 6 / -0
    I thought you both did a great job! Thanks to everyone who came.