1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

March CR tank tour Poll?

Discussion in 'Cedar Rapids & Iowa City Region' started by CyberJester, Feb 23, 2009.

1. CyberJester

CyberJester Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey all we are about to come up on our march calendar so I am trying to get a feel for what would be the best date to have the CR tank tour.
    For those of you have not been involved in a tank tour, we drive the local area and see others tanks and discuss them. 
    YOUR TANK DOES NOT HAVE TO BE MATURE TO BE ON THE TOUR. 
    In fact we are really hoping to see some new faces participating. 
    You may also get some great suggestions out of the tour for ways to improve your setup that you had not thought of, so please don't be shy.
    IC crew, I have not forgotten you, I had already published the CR tour then decide to do a seperate tour for your area.
    I am going to adjust the schedule and have a IC tank tour in April, so get'em ready, and keep an eye out for the polling for this event.
    A tank tour usually tanks about 4 to 4 1/2 hours so the polling I am only going to post dates in the poll.  The tour will most likely be from 12:30PM to 5PM on the chossen day.
    IMPORTANT:  I am going to do this one a bit different.  Please vote for the best 3 and only 3 dates that work for you
    Thanks for voting and see you all at the MARCH TANK TOUR!

2. nick

nick Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    i could only vote once but i would like it to be either the 21st or the 22 as i got that weekend off of work and the 28th is the spring swap