1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

looking to buy fresh water items

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Guest, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    im looking to buy fresh water items let me know what you have and how much

2. Big John

Big John Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    What exactly are you looking for Racecar? I've got a couple powerheads---a 20 gal. tank with light and some decor.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ya things like that i have a big breeding room in my house and can all ways use tanks

4. Don

Don

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I currently have a 72 gallon freshwater tank that will become a saltwater tank very soon. Have 5 or 6 good size angels. 5" Black ghost knife. A fake leaf fish i think some call them a leopard spotted gourami. some glo fish one female guppy about 6 months old has had some offspring male got eaten a week ago. 1 sunset tetra. Have 2 twenty some inch undergravel filter, the 2 that would fit a 48" tank. I have a couple powerheads. I have a 37 gallon tank and in a few weeks a 55 gallon with stand that needs to find a new home.
    I have a bio wheel 150? (Its the biggest single wheel one) and a 200? (older model double bio wheel filter) along with a couple of new filters. Lots of decour and a couple large coral skeletons. I have looks of freshwater stuff when I bought a couple of my tanks used with all the fixin's. Let me know if you need anything or the fish otherwise they will be going to my LFS.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have a sump and a very large eheim canister filter, would you have any interest in these?

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    yes shoot me a price

7. Big John

Big John Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Racecar did you get the PM I sent you about that 20 gal. and the powerheads?

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    yes i did i sent you a pm thanks