1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

looking to buy frags in the des moines area

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by ninjazx777, May 24, 2009.

1. ninjazx777 Experienced Reefkeeper

Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    just looking to buy frags in the des moines area if you have any let me know what kind and how much
    thanks
    matt

2. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    You should have no problem finding a wide variety of fantastic corals in your area. There are some very established tanks with fantastic corals right there in DSM.

--AJ

3. gb387

gb387 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By ninjazx777 on 05/24/2009 02:35 PM
    just looking to buy frags in the des moines area if you have any let me know what kind and how much
    thanks
    matt
    Any thoughts on what you might want?  SPS, LPS, softies?   If you are not sure what size is your tank and what kind of lighting do you have?  I have some Zoas, Green and Red cap, a couple nice toadstools both a frag and larger ones mounted to small rocks.  Branching Monti frags, Green Slimer Frag, Birdsnest Frags and so on.

4. ninjazx777 Experienced Reefkeeper

Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0

manly looking for sps my tank is 300 gal (96 L x 24 H X 30 W) 800-900lbs of live rock 50gal sump 100gal refuge and a 125gal agressive tank all conected lighting is 3 400w metal hilids and 440 watt vhos I have red cap, green cap, brown with green polps cap, slimer, pink birds nest, yellow birds nest, purple monster, green digita, purple digita, sunset monti, superman monti, meteor shower, war coral, purple chalice, green ora, horn coral, white and blue staghorn,, leathers, pulsing xinia, lots of zoes, lots of shrooms, and a couple brains I know i am leaving stuff out but i have alot to remember.  Would like some purple bonsi, purple cap, pink chalice, acans, basicaly corals with alot of color

thanks

matt

5. gb387

gb387 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well, wish I could help you... but don't think I have what you are looking for.

6. jtesdall

jtesdall Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I have the Bonsai and PCap. I live in Boone but work in Des Moines (Clive) Sounds. Sounds like you have a sweet setup. We need to be getting you joined up with the club!  /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/cool.gif

7. ninjazx777 Experienced Reefkeeper

Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    just joind. How much do you want for the bonsi and purple cap? I can come to boone or i can meet you here in des moines. My days off are tues, thur, and sun

8. jtesdall

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I am out of town and don't have my list with me. But I think they are 20 each. I will also be low on PCap since many seem to want it now.

9. ninjazx777 Experienced Reefkeeper

Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0

let me know when you are avalible deffinitly want some

thanks

matt

10. jtesdall

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I will be available at home on Sunday or I can bring it down next week. I work in Clive. Also, let me know if you want them on plugs or disk or on mounted. They will both be fresh and apx. 1 inch frags.
    Might also be interested in trading if your sunset or superman are ready to frag.

11. ninjazx777 Experienced Reefkeeper

Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0

if its not to trouble bring them to des moines would be great I have tues, thurs, and sun off. i dont care if there on discs or plugs what ever is easiest for you.  my sunset and superman are still to small to frag

thanks

matt

12. rockinsmall

rockinsmall Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i have a bunch of $5 frags in council bluffs

may be in des moines on the weekend of the 11th or 13th...

13. Jtown

Jtown Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    What all do you have rockin? Any sps or lps or all soft guys?

14. jtesdall

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Tues or Thursday will be fine for me. You can stop by my office in Clive. You want a PCap and Bonsai then?

15. rockinsmall

rockinsmall Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    softies..

16. ninjazx777 Experienced Reefkeeper

Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    yes i want a bonsi and purp cap let me know when and where in clive you want me to meet
    thanks
    matt