1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Looking for............

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by coral_bandit, Mar 29, 2009.

1. coral_bandit

coral_bandit Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

looking for

acro's

toadstool leather

-GORGONIANS-
    ricordia's
    and anything else that would be hardy, yes I know what I'm doing.....[​IMG]

2. brtfreud

brtfreud Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have two frags of ora neon green toadstool leathers in iowa city

http://www.vividaquariums.com/10Expand.asp?ProductCode=02-1137-10

3. gb387

gb387 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Where are you located I have some nice toadstools - DSM

4. coral_bandit

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    geneseo, Il

5. h2so4hurts

h2so4hurts Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I thought you were going to give me some of that Bret! You can come over and get some pink bird's nest frags whenever you like. It's been growing like crazy /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/tongue.gif

6. coral_bandit

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    also adding table corals and tall stuff to the list and they are for the cardinals to hide in

7. Bela

Bela Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Is the image from your link a fair representation of what your piece looks like? How much are you asking for a frag?

8. h2so4hurts

h2so4hurts Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    No, it's not.  His piece was about 100x bigger than that /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/wink.gif  Bret's a good guy.  He won't screw you.  I got nice frags of everything in his tank before it crashed for $100 (12 frags).  That's a pretty good deal /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/wink.gif

9. ScubaTodd

ScubaTodd Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    brtfreud--pm sent

10. Bela

Bela Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My apologies, I did not mean to come off as if I was questioning whether or not I would get screwed /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/crying.gif
    The picture is really nice, and I haven't been able to find any affordable frag of such a beautiful piece, that is all. In other words, I would love something like that, if the price is right :)

11. brtfreud

brtfreud Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The image from the link is a fair representation, under 20k bulbs or actinic supplements. Here is another pic http://www.oracoral.com/ora-toadstool-leather.asp under 14k.

Here is a picture of the mother colony
    [​IMG]

I currently have two frags of it and am able to cut many more in a few weeks. The mother colony is currently sluffing off its old skin to regenerate and come back bigger than ever. It does this about once every 6 months.

I will deal with selling them by PM. The price is $10-15 per frag depending on the size.

h20- glad to hear things are growing. I am currently waiting to decide what I want to do about the tank. Things are going well, but some days I debate on taking the tank down sometime over the next 6 months...

12. h2so4hurts

h2so4hurts Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well, you'll be done and out of here before I will be. Let me know if you need any help with it.

13. coral_bandit

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Here are some things I want to buy to add to my tank.
    Rugosa
    Sun polyps
    pocillopora
    cup coral
    Table/plate
    Gorgonians

14. RobynT

RobynT Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I live about 20 miles from you in Galva, IL I have some corals you might be interested in (pocillapora, green toadstool, etc.) Let me know as my frag rack is full up trying to get ready for Rockford.

15. B-Rad

B-Rad Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hay Robin were have you been hiding? LOL

16. RobynT

RobynT Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I haven't been hiding, just a very busy person! I took on the role of President at the Bloomington/Normal Area Reef Club (BNARC) this past October a new job this Janary and just the regular family committments keep me pretty busy. I do check in here now and then. Are there any upcoming QC area events planned for this spring?