1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Looking for Tank Sitter

Discussion in 'Cedar Rapids & Iowa City Region' started by CyberJester, Dec 5, 2008.

1. CyberJester

CyberJester Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey all,
    The family and I will be heading back to NC for christmas with the family.
    So I was hoping I could find someone in the Cedar Rapids area that was going to be around town for most of the Holiday.
    The tank is currently fairly automated, if I add an automatic food feeder to it then I could get by with someone stopping every 2 or 3 days to check on things and possibly add some top off water.
    I am willing to pay someone, plus don't forget you can drink as much brew from the taps as you want. [​IMG]
    Anyway, if anyone in the CR area is interested please let me know.

2. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor

La Porte City, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,014 / 6 / -0
    Hey Jeremy,

If no one in the area can do it I will. I am half way to CR anyway & am in town on Weds nights.

3. CyberJester

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Hey Thanks Craig, If I can't find someone in town to do it.  I will certainly keep that in mind.

Thanks again buddy.

4. REEFer Madness

REEFer Madness Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    *Waiting for Waverz to offer his 24hr tank sitting service*

5. CyberJester

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By REEFer Madness on 12/05/2008 01:19 PM

I am willing to pay someone, plus don't forget you can drink as much brew from the taps as you want. [​IMG]
    *Waiting for Waverz to offer his 24hr tank sitting service*
    Thats actually the kind of thinking a was going for.
    It would be nice for the tank to look better when I get home then when I left! [​IMG]

6. REEFer Madness

REEFer Madness Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    That just reminded me, my wife wanted to know if you have ever made strawberry beer.

7. reeffreak3652

reeffreak3652 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Awww man, This is the first year i have to go out of town to hang out with my g/f's family for Christmas. Otherwise i would be the perfect candidate since i jus live up the street and happen to love that beer. Oh well i spose it might be for the better anyway, you would be out of beer and i would have one heck of a hangover!

8. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I live across town and at this point, I think we should be in town during that time. Let me check with my boss...I mean my wife...and I'll get back with you.

--AJ

9. Steph & Nick

Steph & Nick Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    We can do it Jeremy, we don't leave town and live just down the street!

10. CyberJester

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks steph that would be great! We can go over everything at the Christmas party this weekend. [​IMG]