1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Looking to Buy Looking for sps frags

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Benny120, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Benny120

Hiawatha
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Hey guys I’m looking to take my first shot at sticks!! I really like how pocillipora and birdsnest look and I’m trying to find some small cheaper frags of them to take a shot at keeping. Preferably in the Cr area, let me know what you’ve got

2. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0
    If you don't have any luck, check with beckerj3. She has greater sps, cheaper than many, and nice size frags. Possibility that you could find someone to transport them, or she might ship. You can message her here as she's the current Club president.

3. I have a bunch of stuff available. I live over by the Mediacom office in Cedar Rapids.

4. Benny120

Hiawatha
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Awesome, what is your schedule like this week? I’m free any day after 4

5. Benny120

Hiawatha
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I greatly appreciate this response , if nothing else works I will definitely get in touch with her. Thank you for the info!

6. Sent you a pm

7. shani

shani

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Jeremy has great stuff, but if by chance you dont find what you want, I also have a few starter sps. I'm in Belle Plaine, but do get to CR.

8. Benny120

Hiawatha
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I’m supposed to go there tomorrow and check things out . I’ll definitely let you know though, I appreciate the response!