1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

looking for small cube tank...

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by snowman82, May 3, 2009.

1. snowman82

snowman82 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i'm looking for a small cube tank around 30g. drilled would be awesome but dont have to be, just want to start a neat nano for softies that my fiance is in love with that are taking up viable realestate in my tank haha.  dont want to spend a whole lot really.  I live in central iowa.  driving to CR or anything right not is not an option because of work.  so hopefully something closer would be great.  let me know what ya got /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/wink.gif  will consider bigger than 30 but not much

2. glaspie69

glaspie69 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +41 / 2 / -0
    I have a 29 gal bio cube if your interested

3. Jtown

Jtown Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Chris for the price you really cant beat the bio cube since its all in one thats all you need. Even if you find a cheap 50$ tank by the time you get filters and all that then you have more than the cost of the cube in it. I'll put 50$ towards the price of this tank for you for the two nano korilias and pico skimmer that comes with it if you want. Thats 125 for you and you got a plug n play.

4. snowman82

snowman82 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    yeah i know, while i do like the all in one setups i do kinda like having the sump available, while it will only be possibly a 10 or 15g sump still can have my heater and skimmer and stuff down there and can also customize the flow a little more, i dunno still kinda in the air. all depends on where she decides to put it as well, if it goes on dresser in bedroom gotta be a nanocube, but in living room can be a custom stand with sump :) haha.

oh and justin if i did buy the nano, i'd keep the skimmer and pumps haha sorry

5. Jtown

Jtown Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yeah I figured. I'm just going to order a tunze nano and be done with it. I had a korilia 1 in my bio but was too big. Too bad the didn't make like a 20 or 30 breeder or something. That would be perfect. 40 breeder cut in half would be ideal. I'll look around for u too and let u know if I find anything bro.

6. glaspie69

glaspie69 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +41 / 2 / -0
    You could very easily drill a hole in the back panel to allow for a line to a sump