1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Looking for a reef ready tank...

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by reefgoon09, Oct 22, 2009.

1. billbigsbe Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clive
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Thanks guys! I dont want to sell the lighting or skimmer. I was planing on using it on my new setup for a while. If I did sell them I would have to turn around and replace them. Will part with the equiptment for $1250. There is almost $2000 worth of stuff there. Totaling $2500. Either way the buyer will get a great tank and a sump full of life! Huge mangroves and thick cheato and calpuara(sp?). Not realy pushing to sell yet I dont have my temp set-up ready yet. Gives ya plenty of time to start the payment plan! LOL! ALL HUGE CORALS WILL BE TRAVELING WITH ME! If you realy want em bring that check book! LOL. PS sorry LOGAN didnt mean to hyjack your post!:)

2. billbigsbe Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clive
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    ps anyone have any suggestions on how to wetneck my skimmer? Look at the pic It gets like that in a few hours of skimming! I guess thats a good thing, im just lazy...

3. cagri

cagri Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Dave,

For wetneck I would set up an aqualifter and pull some water from your sump and dump it into skimmer once an hour for 10 - 20 seconds, that will raise the water level in skimmer and clean the neck once an hour, and will keep things nice and clean.

4. reefgoon09

reefgoon09 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    No problem. Those frags I gave you are looking great! What kinda lighting are you using? I will probably use the same kind of skimmer and maybe even the same type of lighting you are using. If I decide to take it off your hands it will prolly take me a year to buy everything I want to get for it(Equipment). Payment plans?

5. reefgoon09

reefgoon09 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    No longer looking for a tank I have one coming tomorrow. Dave, I had to face the facts and realize that there is no where that I would be able to put your amazing tank. If I did it would be sitting in my house already!

6. billbigsbe Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clive
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Thats cool, keep in touch when ur setting up!

7. reefgoon09

reefgoon09 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Will do sir! Are you attending fall fest?