1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

For Sale Livestock

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Bcaster28, Feb 28, 2023.

1. Bcaster28

Nashua,IA
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    I'm taking down one of my tanks and have some livestock I need to get rid of.
    Purple tang LG $250
    Niger trigger med $30
    Lemon peel angel med. $40
    Mated pair of clowns. $60
    Coral beauty $25
    warm water lobster $50
    Orange and blue mushrooms. $25 -$40 depending on the rock
    One rock with orange and blue mushrooms and it also has red mushrooms $60
    Pics r not very good sorry

Attached Files:

2. Loren Nicholls Learning slowly over the years GIRS Member

Ames
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Pm sent

3. Jerry k.

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Whats your location? I am interested in both angels and the mixed mushroom rock.

4. Bcaster28

Nashua,IA
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    I live in Nashua but I go to Waterloo a lot and could meet there. Someone else is interested in the angels as well if they don't take them I can let u know

5. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,818 / 14 / -0
    I am locking this thread and putting several posts into moderation (not visible)

Everyone needs to calm down

Info is being gathered but right now it sounds like an outside scammer is active.

6. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,818 / 14 / -0
    I'm unlocking this thread, but the flurry angry posts aren't coming back. I believe both parties now understand that a scammer used a public post containing a phone number to pose as the seller. This means @Bcaster28@Bcaster28 isn't a scammer. Also nothing has been hacked. More info here:

No, the forum has not been hacked

7. Bcaster28

Nashua,IA
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    The Coral beauty,lemon peel,Mated pair of clowns and rock with both orange and red mushrooms have been sold thank u Jerry k

8. Jerry k.

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Thanks!! There all happy, healthy and in there new home. The angels will stay with me to grown out and hoppfully be future breaders the rest will be going to a freind.