1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Livestock-fish order??

Discussion in 'Waterloo / Cedar Falls Area' started by DavidM199, Aug 31, 2008.

1. DavidM199

DavidM199 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I would like to get  another fish for my tank, so I am wondering if anyone wants to order some. At this point i am not sure where from. I was thinking LA, or saltwaterfish.com

2. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I was browsing through SWF today, and of course they are out of the things i want again....

3. DavidM199

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    well just keep checking it out and let me know

4. wesly2007 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Cedar Rapids
    Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    if ;you go with Live aquaria I would be interested.

5. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    As soon as SWF.com gets harliquen shrimp in i am gonna order....

6. RobynT

RobynT Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Do you have a starfish problem Jeremy or what are you going to feed them?

7. adampottebaum

adampottebaum Experienced Reefkeeper GIRS Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    i will be wanting to order some stuff soon too. let me know when you plan on ordering and i'll see if i have money by then.
    also- you should check http://vividaquariums.com/
    they have some good stuff and they usually have everything you need in stock.

8. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor

La Porte City, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,014 / 6 / -0
    That is a nice looking site. Nice guarantee & prices.

How has their shipping been for you?

9. adampottebaum

adampottebaum Experienced Reefkeeper GIRS Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    i've never personally ordered from vivid, but when i worked at the pet store in waterloo some people said they were happy with them. they also have really good selections on corals too, which is nice because fish, inverts, and corals are all shipped together. but sites like LA you have to pay extra for both on one order.

10. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    So saltwaterfish.com has some stuff in stock i would like to place an order on monday, they have free shipping for orders over $99, anyone want in?

11. DavidM199

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i am in I will let u know tomorrow

12. wolfman1973

wolfman1973 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    just letting u guys know that bluezoo has free(79$ or over) shipping until monday(no box charge,fuel charge,etc. saltwaterfish.com has free shipping over 99,but charges box and fuel charge.i just recieved an order on friday and was very pleased. i also think you get free zoes or aquazone seven seas deluxe screen saver.they also have Harlequin Shrimp in stock for 19.95. i to would love to get one or two Harlequin Shrimp someday,just not right now. Waverz if u get one i would love to come by sometime and check it out.

13. wolfman1973

wolfman1973 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    just ckecked on bluezoo and the free shipping does end monday,but you can order by monday and choose to wait up to 2 weeks for your order,you can add to your order in that time and still get free shipping,as long as you order this weekend

14. DavidM199

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    thanks for the info about Blue zoo, but jeremey(waverz) has some store credit at saltwaterfish.com to use, because they froze his fish last winter.

15. DavidM199

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    jeremey, were u going to order on monday for deliver on wednesday, or on sunday night for deliever on tuesday, I would like to get it on tuesday because I have to work til like 9 on wednesday night. Let me know and I will get you my list tonight

16. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Well i have $100 credit at saltwaterfish.com thats why i want to order from them, thanks for the headsup though.

David, will probably order for tuesday delivery....give me your list.

17. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I can order whenever you want, actually later this week would work better for me.

Let me know what you want.

18. DavidM199

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    we are ordering for delevery on thursday if anyone else wants in let waverz know before tomorrow evening