1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

live rock

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Guest, Aug 16, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i placed a add on qc online today for live rock a guy send me a email saying he has a 180 gallon full of live rock in east moline i go over thair and its nice live rock from eq pet store he got devoriced wife got the house any ways he sold me all this rock for 20.00 bucks do i need to cook it or any thing? rocks been in salt water for 2 years he said with no fish or any thing just sitting in salt water thair is 160 pounds of live rock that i need to clean up so i can set up a rubber made 100 gallon for a frag tank thanks for any info when thay mean cook it on a stove?  the 180 hes got and the sump set up with lighing and all the other stuff he got  is for sale if u would like the guys number pm me and ill be happy to give it to you and you can work out a price tanks to big for me but it is a very nive tank canopy and all came from adam at eq all i wanted was the rock the tank is not glass it is acrylic tank

2. billbigsbe Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clive
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    pm me please, how ya been?

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    pm ya

4. saltwaternewbee

saltwaternewbee Inactive User