1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

live rock, softies, LOOK free koralias with purchase SOLD

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by seanndenise1, Jun 21, 2009.

1. seanndenise1

seanndenise1 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i am selling the last of my rock and corals, i will leave it here for 2 days and then sell elsewhere. its a good deal for a club member.
    theres approximately 50-60 pounds of real coraline covered live rock (not homemade) with assorted  life on alot of it.
    theres 1 large rock that has large green hairy shrooms that has 2 clowns living in it, approximately 15 shrooms.
    if you take this rock the clowns go with it, its none of my buisness what you do with the clowns after you buy them but i would appreciate it if you would take into consideration this is thier home now. i really dont want to see em split up, but none of my buisness after you own them.
    there a bunch of green zoos, a few different types, some other critters as well. a few snails and crabs.
    i am also giving you 2 koralia 4s along with the rock, heck ill even throw in the 29 gal tank with bulkead, i used it as a fuge.
    i want $100.00 for all of it. im leaving it here for a couple days then selling it on craigslist and qc online auction.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Jtown

Jtown Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Wow thats a sick deal for somebody! Wish I had room for it... Id buy in a second! The pic of that bottom rock will need baked to get rid of all those majanos but somebody will snatch this up quick! If nobody buys this by this time tomorrow Ill take it and make it fit. Somebody buy it I dont need it!!!

3. Donavon

Donavon

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    where are you located? definately intrested Bret told me about you ....Im just starting a 75 gal I have a 100 up and running I want it !!!!

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    is this sold?

5. Donavon

Donavon

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By rodneypierce on 06/21/2009 05:37 PM
    is this sold?
    yes it is!!! LOL[​IMG]