1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Live Rock for Sale

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Madjabjoe, Aug 4, 2009.

1. Madjabjoe

Madjabjoe Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I originally bought 180 lbs of live rock but did not have enough room for all of it so I have been storing it in my refugium for 4 year. I don't know how much I have yet but if you are interested send me a PM and I will get you the quantity, price per lbs and pics if needed. I am located in Waterloo.  Thanks, Joe

2. adampottebaum

adampottebaum Experienced Reefkeeper GIRS Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    PM sent

3. TRichardson79

TRichardson79

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    PM sent also

4. Madjabjoe

Madjabjoe Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Here is the photo of the live rock I have for sale. I have about 40lbs and am currenly keeping it in my 20g high quaranteen (sp?) tank in case you were wondering.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. DavidM199

DavidM199 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i see you got your copper banded.

he looks good

6. Madjabjoe

Madjabjoe Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

David,

I did. Picked him up from Hung. I didn't know his place was right off the interstate... very easy to get to. He looked great but I still like to keep them in quaranteen for a bit just to be safe. I have had a great track record in my main tank with disease.

7. Eric Experienced Reefkeeper

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    Posted By Madjabjoe on 08/09/2009 07:50 AM

David,

I did. Picked him up from Hung. I didn't know his place was right off the interstate... very easy to get to. He looked great but I still like to keep them in quaranteen for a bit just to be safe. I have had a great track record in my main tank with disease.
    How long's he been in there?
    If he does have something (ich/etc.), it could possibly be in the rocks now unles he's been in there for 8-12 weeks...
    Rocks look great, by the way...nice sizes and great coloration/growth!
    -Eric

8. Madjabjoe

Madjabjoe Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I just put them both in there yesterday. The fish looked healthy no Ich. I like to pamper new fish for a few weeks when I buy them so they are full strenght and able to compete for food.