1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Live Aquaria order

Discussion in 'Des Moines & Ames Region' started by beckerj3, Nov 4, 2016.

1. beckerj3 Expert Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +610 / 2 / -0
    Anybody want any fish from Live Aquaria?

I had an order 2 weeks ago - and had a fish DOA. That fish is now in - and they will reship it to me. No shipping costs to me. I can also add other fish to the order and there will be no shipping charge. They also have posted 20% off orders of $100 - good thru Sunday.

I plan to place the order tomorrow - as long as the fish that I am wanting (red mandarin) is still available. If anyone wants to tag along and add to my order - that's fine with me. My plan is for a Tuesday shipment - arrival on Wednesday.

Let me know (today) if you are interested - even if you haven't selected a fish. That way I'm not waiting if no one is interested.

• Noteworthy! Noteworthy! x 1
    • List
  2. I had purchased a red mandrin from sea scapes but I lost her after about a month :/ my clowns killed her.

3. beckerj3 Expert Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +610 / 2 / -0
    That's not a positive response!!! :confused: I hope mine fares better. I'm also getting a dartfish. Either the exquisite or the helfrinki. They are going in my Red Sea cube tank with a pair of clowns and a black cap basslet.

4. Dave Experienced Reefkeeper GIRS Member

Des Moines Area
    Ratings:
    +450 / 1 / -0
    I am interested but need to confirm availability. Will be home early afternoon if not too late.

5. beckerj3 Expert Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +610 / 2 / -0
    I got tied up with family activities and haven't got the order placed yet. Just finished now. I plan to place the order later today - probably by 5pm. Dave - I'll give you a call in a little while to see if something works for you.

6. Dave Experienced Reefkeeper GIRS Member

Des Moines Area
    Ratings:
    +450 / 1 / -0
    Sent you a PM with my items. Thanks!

7. beckerj3 Expert Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +610 / 2 / -0
    Order placed! Will be here on Wednesday.