1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

live aquaria. fish order. des moines

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by shawn, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Unfortunately everything that I needed was in stock friday, and is all gone now.. but of course I was able to find a few more thingss..

4 Dwarf Zebra Hermit Crab - $5.16

1 Midas Blenny (Africa) - Medium - $39.99

1 Chalk Bass - Medium - $19.99

Total - $65.14

*Plus five dollars to pitch in for saturday delivery

2. nickbuol Here fishy, fishy, fishy...

Marion, IA
    Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    We should see who orders more livestock. The Des Moines group purchase or Cedar Rapids one. :)

3. shawn

shawn

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    So far we have:
    Nick- 1) Small Snowflake Eel- $16.99
    Nanotank10- 4) Dwarf Zebra Hermit Crab- $5.16, 1) Midas Blenny, Africa, Md- $39.99, 1) Chalk Bass, Md- $19.99 = $65.14 + $5.00 Saturday Delivery = $69.14
    Shawn- 6) Blue/Green Reef Chromis- $5.99 = $35.94
    Need a few more orders for free shipping!

4. nickbuol Here fishy, fishy, fishy...

Marion, IA
    Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    We just broke $310 (payment already received).

Just an FYI that most of the paid orders came in just today for me. Maybe your's will pick up soon.

5. Nik Experienced Reefkeeper

Windsor Heights
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Update mine to this:

CN-80280
    SW - Pink Spotted Watchman Goby (Cebu)
    $ 14.99

CN-70678
    SW - Snowflake Eel (Indonesia) - Small
    $ 16.99

CN-72914
    SW - Fuzzy Dwarf Lionfish - Medium
    $ 17.99

CN-37143
    SW - Ocellaris Clownfish, Tank Bred (Africa) - Medium
    $ 14.99

Total 64.96

6. Maureen Experienced Reefkeeper

Urbandale, IA
    Ratings:
    +329 / 0 / -0
    I might order if there is enough for an order for tomorrow. Do you have an idea of what shared expenses will be for Saturday delivery?

7. Chris C. Experienced Reefkeeper GIRS Member

Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +46 / 0 / -0
    If there is an order happening, this would be one coral out of Diver's Den: Aquacultured Corals.

DFS Kiwi Abyss Acropora Coral
    (Acropora multiacuta)
    $49.99

I have never done a group order like this, so I am not sure how this works 100%.

8. Chris C. Experienced Reefkeeper GIRS Member

Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +46 / 0 / -0
    If there is an order happening, this would be one coral out of Diver's Den: Aquacultured Corals.

DFS Kiwi Abyss Acropora Coral
    (Acropora multiacuta)
    $49.99

I have never done a group order like this, so I am not sure how this works 100%.

9. shawn

shawn

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    theres a $15 fee for sat delivery were almost close enogh for free shipping we need $225 im going to add to order aslo there out of everything i wanted im looking for some other fish though

10. shawn

shawn

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    so far we have
    NIK-- $64.96
    NANOTANK10--$65.14
    SHAWN--$35.94
    CHRIS C--49.99
    thats a total of $216.03
    were almost there ill find a few more fish tonight so no worries were ordering tomorrow livestock will be at my place sat!!!

11. shawn

shawn

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Divers Den won't be the same shipping charge and they don't have the chalk bass in stock now, so we're going to be short for free shipping (we're at about $150). Everyone okay with trying for a Tuesday delivery instead- hopefully get a couple more items in there? It will be warmer then too.

12. nickbuol Here fishy, fishy, fishy...

Marion, IA
    Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    As long as all of your live fish/corals/inverts come to $225, it is free shipping for all of it. Live foods don't count, not sure about plants. Diver's Den and "regular" Live Aquaria stuff normally has separate shipping unless all items combined, like I mention, hits $225 or more.

In the Cedar Rapids order, we only ended up with a single Diver's Den item. It has its own order number, but that order is linked to the other LiveAquaria one and so it is free shipping.

Did you have an open order with them, or were you waiting to make a single call?

I opened an order for C.R. area late last week and just kept adding. Then, anything that was in stock at the time it was added to the order but fell out of stock would still count towards the $225 minimum and go on to backorder status meaning that they would ship it for free if it comes in sometime in the next 3 weeks. If you waited to open the order to see if you were going to get to $225 (a very valid option) and something went out of stock, then they can't add it any more and thus you are short.

I really hope it works out for all of you in the Des Moines area.

13. shawn

shawn

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sweet thanks for the info nick. So were still short 50 bucks or so. If we can get the order in by 9 this morning. We can still get sat shipping. If not order Mon delivered Tue

14. Maureen Experienced Reefkeeper

Urbandale, IA
    Ratings:
    +329 / 0 / -0
    I am going to wait, the fish I wanted is not on sale as of today.

15. shawn

shawn

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Des Moines fish order is finally done.!!!! Fish will be at my house tomorrow!!! Text or call so I can let you know when the arrive. 5153337799 thanks

16. nickbuol Here fishy, fishy, fishy...

Marion, IA
    Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    YOU MADE IT! YAY!