1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

LFS Question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DavidM199, Aug 2, 2008.

1. DavidM199

DavidM199 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    SO I was just wondering if anyone else has gone to a LFS and had the saleperson ask you if u could take a piece of coral home, because it is not doing good in their tanks.
    I went to a local pet shop, I am not going to give the name, and they gave me a piece of candy cane coral to see if i could get it to grow.
    I just thought is was very weird /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif

2. glaspie69

glaspie69 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +41 / 2 / -0
    why on earth would they give it to YOU?....just kidding man, bet I can guess the LFS

3. DavidM199

DavidM199 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    She said that she didn't want it to die, but I think I am too late already. Maybe I should have been there about 5 years eailier and I could have saved a lot of corals!

4. Travis

Travis Well-Known ReefKeeper GIRS Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have begged to take fish home to save before. They were rare clowns that the owner knew would not make it without special care though. It would be nice if more places did that, instead of letting them become "base rock"...