1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Lets do some basic introductions for the QC area club members..

Discussion in 'Quad Cities Area' started by einsteins, Nov 30, 2007.

1. jeremy Acro Addict

Davenport, IA
    Ratings:
    +836 / 4 / -0
    Hello my name is Jeremy. I have been reefing for a lite over 4 years. I currently have a 120 gallon all Sps tank with a basement sump and a frag tank tied in. I also have a 40 breeder all lps tank. Hopefully we can get our region going again. Thanks Ray for taking over as area trustee.

2. Ray/Jen_Reefin 2016 Vice President / 2015 Volunteer of the year.

Davenport, IA
    Ratings:
    +459 / 5 / -0
    Thank you Jeremy for posting your interest in Girs. Yes we need more people to show there posting on what they have and how long they have been involved in the hobby. We have had from a 10 gal. All the way to a 220 gal. Glass and Acrylic.

3. jeremy Acro Addict

Davenport, IA
    Ratings:
    +836 / 4 / -0
    Anytime!! Hopefully more qc reefers get involved. I think there was quite a few at winter fest.

4. Ray/Jen_Reefin 2016 Vice President / 2015 Volunteer of the year.

Davenport, IA
    Ratings:
    +459 / 5 / -0
    U are right there were quiet a few.

5. Ray/Jen_Reefin 2016 Vice President / 2015 Volunteer of the year.

Davenport, IA
    Ratings:
    +459 / 5 / -0

I see that u are not a current membere would u like to re apply and join out get together on sunday at 4 pm at coral haven? let us know please.

6. Ray/Jen_Reefin 2016 Vice President / 2015 Volunteer of the year.

Davenport, IA
    Ratings:
    +459 / 5 / -0

I see that u are not a current membere would u like to re apply and join out get together on sunday at 4 pm at coral haven? let us know please.

7. QcReef

QcReef

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Hello my name is Brad Simpkins I have been a reptile and freshwater fish keeper since I was a pup. 2 years ago I decided to jump into the saltwater hobby. I started with a 90 gallon moved up to a 125 and now im running several tanks. A 65 rr and a couple small nanos. I also run the facebook group QcReef. REEF ON!!

8. sassafras

sassafras Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi Brad it's nice to meet you! Ha ha ha

9. sassafras

sassafras Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm Becky and my husband is Roberto, our son Jio is 3 and we are still somewhat still new to saltwater hobby. I have had a few fresh water tanks in the past and still run a 2.5 gal freshwater today. We have a 125 gallon saltwater mixed reef. A 20 gal QT and another 2.5 gal saltwater. I have been a member of GIRS since April 2014. I'm also a part of the facebook group qcreef. LOVE being a Reefer!

10. Ray/Jen_Reefin 2016 Vice President / 2015 Volunteer of the year.

Davenport, IA
    Ratings:
    +459 / 5 / -0
    Thanks for the postings Becky.

11. QcReef

QcReef

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0