1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

For Sale Large Reef Setup for Sale

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by nivenethan, Feb 15, 2020.

Tags:
  1. nivenethan

nivenethan

Ratings:
    +2 / 1 / -0
    Thanks for looking. I have a lot of high end equipment that I'd like to sell. Preferably to one seller at one time. If someone wants ALL of the livestock then I will part out equipment. Until the livestock is sold I wont be entertaining offers on equipment. There is a deal to be had, especially if you come get EVERYTHING.

The list of items is attached along with estimated sale prices. $4700 for everything. $900 for all livestock. I live in Des Moines, IA.

I will upload pics soon.

upload_2020-2-15_15-4-33.png

2. nivenethan

nivenethan

Ratings:
    +2 / 1 / -0
    I'm not taking offers or dibs on anything until someone buys all the livestock. The livestock has to go all at one time because you'll never be able to catch the fish without all the live rock out and water somewhat drained.

reef savvy hammer.jpg

sump.jpg

300 closed.jpg

small chaeto tank.jpg

Apex display.jpg

3. nivenethan

nivenethan

Ratings:
    +2 / 1 / -0
    If you are interested in EVERYTHING please let me know by making an offer. I will respond to reasonable ones. Thanks.

4. nivenethan

nivenethan

Ratings:
    +2 / 1 / -0
    A lot of stuff has been sold and pending pickup. I will re-post what is remaining next weekend once the livestock and some of the equipment is gone. One person bought all of livestock and some equipment so I need to get that taken care of and then I'll be back with remaining equip and pricing. Thanks everyone for your interest and patience.

5. Have you sold your 300 gallon tencor aquarium? Is the sump still available?

6. littlesu

littlesu Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    What is left?

7. erayk1 Well-Known ReefKeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

Coralville, IA
    Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -0
    PM sent

8. Barrett

Urbandale, IA
    Ratings:
    +101 / 0 / -0
    Do you have any more pictures of the reef savy tank?

9. nivenethan

nivenethan

Ratings:
    +2 / 1 / -0
    Send me your phone in a PM and I’ll text some to you.

10. ALaake

ALaake

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Pm sent