1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

LARGE combo rock, zoo, sps, softies all in one BIG rock

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Jtown, Jun 28, 2009.

1. Jtown

Jtown Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ok so I got a large rock from a buddy about 15lb rock coraline covered on one side and other is about 200 radioactive dragon eyes, and about 100 pinkish palys. ALso has a small frag of purple bonsai growing on it but the zoos are trying to cover it up. Also has about 5 stalks of the silver pulsing zenia. Not the ugly brown or pom pom, this is the silver which i think is the coolest. Last but not least 3 fuzzy shrooms. Its a 150$ rock which is what I want to get back out of it. Just too big for the room I had left so kinda squeezed in there.
    Its a bad azz looking rock and if nobody wants it in the next few days it will prob grow on me and ill keep it. Kinda an impulse buy bcuz it was sooooo cool looking. Will make any bare tank look amazing. No camera to take picks but in DSM if you wanna come see it in action. Will barely fit in a 5 gallon bucket but we made it work

2. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    For that much $$$, you should post a picture :) Sounds nice though....

3. Jtown

Jtown Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm keeping it. If I posted a pic it would be gone. It's absolutely gorgeous! I found a piece of bonsai fully encrusted under some zoos about the size of a golf ball. Pulled a few zoos off and put on a plug and the bonsai is looking great. Not for sale anymore sorry guys. It grew on me over night.