1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

LA Group Order???

Discussion in 'Des Moines & Ames Region' started by MillerTime, Jan 6, 2015.

1. MillerTime Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ankeny, IA
    Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    They said try back in about a week. I think if we do this hart is correct, we need to just pick a date and time and order fast.

2. new2salt

Mingo
    Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -0
    I'd be ok with waiting or going to blue zoo

3. violet21chewy Well-Known ReefKeeper

Des Moines area
    Ratings:
    +46 / 0 / -0
    If you orders blue zoo, there are fish I'd like to get.
    Thanks!

4. MillerTime Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ankeny, IA
    Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    I will take a look at Blue Zoo and see if its a better option. For now I have refunded everyone and will open this back up later.

5. beckerj3 Expert Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +610 / 2 / -0

Darn... I was hoping to get the fish from Live Aquaria.

6. Maureen Experienced Reefkeeper

Urbandale, IA
    Ratings:
    +329 / 0 / -0
    I would get a fish from Live Aquaria if the fish the other people wanted are back in now.

7. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0
    I would still get what I wanted:0)

8. beckerj3 Expert Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +610 / 2 / -0

I thought I read somewhere on LA's site that their fish have been acclimated for either 14 or 21 days. Can't find that. Does anyone remember seeing this?

Andrew, if so, that would give me some confidence that the fish you are wanting (and they told you to check back in a week) will proabably be available later this week - since that would mean they already have it and it is currently being acclimated.

If it comes in later this week, Andrew, are you in for it? Do we have enough to reach free shipping?

Terri has expressed interest in still participating. Maureen wants a fish. Hart - would you still be in?

Anyone else??

9. hart

hart Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +131 / 0 / -0

I remember seeing that, but it was for Diver's Den I thought. I don't think the main facility does that, but I don't remember 100%.

I suppose I can always use another fish...

EDIT:

Sorry, I am full up for the moment. I just saw bluezoo had some fish I was waiting on and just ordered by myself.

10. MillerTime Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ankeny, IA
    Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    I will check back with them. They were suppose to send me an email (nothing yet) if it came available. Let me check the site and see if they have anything else and maybe we can still make an order.

11. beckerj3 Expert Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +610 / 2 / -0

So my fish have come in and I have placed an order with Live Aquaria for Friday delivery this week. With the addition of a fish for Maureen, we are at the free shipping level.

If anyone still wants in on this order - you have until 5pm this evening. I can still add to the order until that time.