1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

    See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Koralia Power Heads

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Phathead, Mar 1, 2009.

  1. Phathead

    Phathead Well-Known ReefKeeper

    +1 / 0 / -0

    I have a couple of hydor koralia pumps
    3 #1's
    1 #4
    1200 GPH overflow box
    Coralife ozonizer no box never even plugged in.
    I would prefer not to sell them I want to trade them for some corals of any kind.  My entire livestock of corals is literally being held hostage by previous landlord although what he is doing is completly illegal I have zero confidence I will be getting the corals back I will however be getting a large sum of money but if your like me no money can make up for the loss of corals you started as frags and watch grow to large colony's.  If you remember when I moved to michigan I sold almost everything I had except about 20 corals that were my choice colony's and those are the ones being held hostage.  I even offered them money and frags to make up for any maintence needs they wouldnt except.  Mind you I owe absolutlye nothing in back rent or trashed the property nothing of those sorts.  Basically they knew if I took my corals there tank would be bare and they couldnt afford to replace them so they stole mine.  So anyway if your interested in anything let me know thanks.
  2. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

    +3 / 0 / -0
    What are you looking for? If you are interested in SPS at all, I'd trade you some frags in return for 1 or two of the pumps. I'd be interested in a #4 and a #1.

  3. FishBrain Expert Reefkeeper GIRS Member

    New London
    +399 / 6 / -0
    That's crap man I fell for ya . If you want some sps frags I'll give u some for nothing. Call me # 319-537-0922

  4. jwess


    +0 / 0 / -0
    That sounds like a bunk deal man. Proffessionaly speaking, no one is allowed to hold someone elses property against them. Although Im not sure of the exact situation you are in, I deal with this sort of thing all the time. It is mostly a civil issue but sometimes a uniformed officer can help things along with little persuation.
  5. billbigsbe Well-Known ReefKeeper

    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hey Shoot me a $ on the ozone generator model#. Come n get some frags. Sorry for your situation...

  6. Shaun

    Shaun Inactive User

    +0 / 0 / -0
    Bumb deal man. I have some gsp and kenya trees and a zoo frag I can get ya, I do need the K3's so just shoot me a price. Shaun 319-931-4227 My computer totaly bites so please give me a call, it took me forever to get on tonight. Shaun
  7. Waverz

    Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

    +5 / 0 / -0
    Call the cops and have them meet you over there so they can assist you in getting your property back.  Just tell them you moved out and they wouldn't let you take your property.  What they have done is theft and that is a crime.  Even if you do owe them money they still can't keep you from getting your things back.  Don't you watch Peoples Court or Judge Judy??
    Good luck.
  8. Phathead

    Phathead Well-Known ReefKeeper

    +1 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the input I do watch the court shows occasionally that is what gave me the confidence I needed to hire a lawyer becuase I knew what they are doing is illegal. Hopefully I will get everything back or at least alot of money so I can replace them who knows though. Thanks for all the support.

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.