1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Just posting a link...check it out maybe?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Guest, Nov 12, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hey - im sure there are a few of you who have seen this page before.... but i like it, i like seeing peoples tanks and listening to them talk about it...
    PLUS there is a sort of DIY 2 part additive information video? (not sure how to word that)
    but anyways... i thought if anyone was bored they might enjoy seeing some tank "interview" videos.
    the website is www.reefvideos.com
    idk, if you're bored - check it out.
    -ben

2. Paper Clip

Paper Clip Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    WOW, There's not a ton of video's there, but they are really good ones! It sure beats sorting through all the junk on You Tube.

Thanks!

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    absolutely...
    i was hoping this might turn into a sort of link thread and other people would post stuff they found... i will post a link to a borneman fragging video (not like an official video but its a video...)
    i posted it on RC but i will dig it back up and post it on this thread. i know its hard to find good reef videos so i think we should share what we find here.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    alright - found it.

http://www.heywade.com/videos/borneman.wmv

its a link that goes directly to a download...

now - if anyone wants the video and can't download it - PM me and i will burn it to a cd-r and mail it to you (unless you are very close, then you can come get it?)

5. BigBlue

BigBlue Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sweet videos ben.