1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

just a couple updated pics..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by snowman82, Mar 22, 2009.

1. snowman82

snowman82 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    heres some new pics, still haven't finished completely on the cabinets but you get the picture.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    heres an underwater pic of my armor of gods
    [​IMG]

2. Very Nice, I know one of the Zoas I want is an Armor of God, they look really cool. (And some of CyberJester's Mint chocolate zoa. Heh)

3. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Looks good! Seems like you're losing a lot of light-might want to put the halides closer to the water......

4. Eric Experienced Reefkeeper

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    Looks great!
    How many AOG's did you get from me - 2 or 3?
    Looks like you're experiencing great growth!
    Just don't throw any more New Years Eve parties and all will be good [​IMG]
    -Eric

5. h2so4hurts

h2so4hurts Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    From what I've read, to minimize evap and temp increases, Halides should be at least 12" from the water's surface. Looks like he's positioned them correctly to me.

6. snowman82

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    the lights are sitting at around 8 inches, I need to make a front to make it look like i have a canopy. and goin to cover that in reflective material. I got 4 heads from you and have grown one since then. i'm getting good growth on my candy canes too, and the cabbage leather i got from you has attached itself to another rock too. I'm also getting good growth in algae too :) haha

7. snowman82

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    as far as livestock goes

Fish: maroon and gold clown, pecular clown, blue hippo, yellow tang, strawberry pseudochromi, 3 green chromis, and a fire angel.

Invert: dozen blue leg hermits, coral banded shrimp, 5 turbo snails, 6 bumble bee snails

coral: armor of gods, cabbage leather, 2 greenish mushrooms, GSP, mushroom tree coral, open brain, green candy cane, some random SPS that i tried to save from a friend (not sure I am though) and another thing that looks like a toadstool

8. Phathead

Phathead Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    lookin good ! I WANT SOME AOG Zoo's

9. FishBrain Expert Reefkeeper GIRS Member

New London
    Ratings:
    +399 / 6 / -0
    Looks great! Did you build the stand?

10. snowman82

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    yeah i built it. i have done small wood projects before, my dad was really into woodworking, this is the biggest thing i have done on my own with no help. so i'm proud of it. after making it would of done a few things different though but who wouldn't