1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Joined again for `08`

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by highland135, Feb 1, 2008.

1. highland135

highland135

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I finally got around to getting on the new GIRS sight and paying dues for this year.  I joined last year and made the frag auction in  Elk Run.  Unfortunately I don't make many of the meetings as I work 2nd shift hours and have kids involved in sports on the weekends.  I am friends with J.Wess and have met Lee but don't know many of you by name.  I do follow a lot of the post so I get a lot of benefit from the site.  I am currently running a 40g breeder with a 20g sump & 175w MH & 2 - 23w actinics.
    Mac

2. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor

La Porte City, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,014 / 6 / -0
    Cool man the more the merrier. Hope you can make for pizza & bowling in a couple weeks.

3. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Hey Mac, welcome to the club, we have a killer year planned! Hope to see you at a few events! If you ever need some coral let me know, I'm in E-dale and have plenty.
    /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif

4. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Hey Mac,

Welcome back to the club. Your post brings up a question that I've been thinking about. Did you assume that you had to be a paid club member to signup and participate on this website? I think that might be a common problem and as webmaster, I'm trying to get it solved.

-JB

5. slovan

slovan Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Hi Mac,

Thanks for renewing your membership!  Hopefully you will be able to join us for future meetings.  All upcoming events are posted in the event calendar so you might be able to plan ahead.

6. einsteins

einsteins Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Good to have you back with us....

Pop in the chat room some time....it has turned into a great social place for the club...

eins

7. Lee

Lee Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey Mac, I just now saw this. Welcome to the forums. How about sharing some pics of your tank?