1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Jerry Knoke

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by nick, Nov 27, 2008.

1. nick

nick Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Jerry used to work with me up at Pet's Playhouse, i am sure most of you will remember him. My heart goes out to you buddy. He lost most everything he owned in the june flood.  Jerry lost his wife wednesday morning in a car accident.  My prayers go out to you and your 4 beautiful girls buddy. If there is anything I can do for you just let me know man. God Speed

2. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Wow, that really sucks... I can't even imagine...

3. Lee

Lee Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My thoughts & prayers are with him.  Does Jerry have a username on here? Was this the car accident outside of Gilbertville?

4. REEFer Madness

REEFer Madness Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Wow, that's insane.  Is there any way we can flowers or something in lieu of the club?

5. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I agree, he may not be a member of the club but he is a member of the local "fish community".

If there is something that the club can do, I would like to see it happen.

-JB

6. nick

nick Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    i know he comes on and reads post time to time but no user name just reads, he had a nice coral tank and a awesome setup for clown fish breeding that was taken out by the flood

7. Troy

Troy Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I know Jerry back when he worked at Pets Playhouse. I was just new into this hobby, and really didn't know much about anything. Everytime (which was alot) I came into the pet store with questions, he was alway willing to help me. i feel for is loss, and wish him the best.