1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

[Jan 12, 2020] GIRS Holiday Party (Des Moines/Ames Region) (West Des Moines, IA)

Discussion in 'Des Moines & Ames Region' started by beckerj3, Dec 18, 2019.

GIRS Holiday Party (Des Moines/Ames Region)
Posted By beckerj3

Jeanette Becker's home
1630 Green Branch Cir, West Des Moines, IA 50265, USA
Sunday, January 12, 2020 - 02:00 PM
(ends Sunday, January 12, 2020 - 04:00 PM)
Timezone: America/Chicago

Upcoming Occurrences

All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Chicago

This event does not have any/other upcoming occurrences...
  1. Waterrat41 Addicted Reefer GIRS Member

Des moines
    Ratings:
    +147 / 1 / -0
    I did...:(... about 7:30 last night, it happened. I'm so weak I couldn't resist.

2. Chris C. Experienced Reefkeeper GIRS Member

Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +46 / 0 / -0
    @Sponge@Sponge, I love passion in a person and am so happy that you were there. It has been way to long and look forward to working with you over the next year!

As always, @beckerj3@beckerj3, thanks for opening up your home to all of us and working with us to make this event a possibility. Looking forward to more events to come.

3. beckerj3 Expert Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +610 / 2 / -0
    Thanks to everyone for coming - especially those that came from a distance! It was great to see you all. I also look forward to having more events this year!

@Mark Eimers@Mark Eimers - you left before I could get you a frag of the purple stylo! I hope the other frags you got are doing well.

4. CyFan CyFan

Cambridge
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Jeanette

First of all I want to thank you for opening up your house for a really nice event. It was a real pleasure meeting you and all the other members of GIRS. There is SO much I learned by talking to all of you. I wish there were more events like that.

I'm sorry we had to cut out so fast, but my back was giving me problems. I would love to get a frag of purple stylo. If the offer is still good I could pick it up early afternoon on Wednesday if the offer still stands. Would that work for you? As far as the frags I got, one is looking fantastic and the other not so hot.

Again thank you. Mark

5. beckerj3 Expert Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +610 / 2 / -0
    I probably even saw you out, but had forgotten about the frag. Yes, the offer is still good. As for Wednesday, could you make it 12:30? I have my great niece on Wednesdays, and we ususally go down for naps shortly after 12:30.

6. CyFan CyFan

Cambridge
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Yes, I will be there shortly after 12:00, Thank you!

7. beckerj3 Expert Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +610 / 2 / -0
    @Mark Eimers@Mark Eimers - Let's make it 12:30. My great niece and I are going to the jump place this morning and it might be shortly after 12 before we return.