1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Iwaki 30RT & 55RLT External Pumps For Sale

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by phishcrazee, Jan 29, 2009.

1. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have 2 used Iwaki external pumps for sale; both work fine, both have Japanese motors.  Local pick-up preferred, but will ship.  Prices do not include shipping.
    Iwaki 55RLT Pump $125.00 OBO
    The 55RLT was recently taken apart and cleaned.  Runs great!  Rated at 1080gph.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Iwaki 30RT Pump $50.00 OBO
    Runs fine, although has an area where the paint has chipped off.  The mounting feet on the underside also has a little rust, but does not effect how it runs (especially as an external pump). Rated at 510gph.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Shaun

Shaun Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I was just in riverside!!! Well if ya still got them next time through I will stop and look at them, I will need one for my 100 gallon that I just got. Shaun

3. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Bummer!  I thought I heard a knock......I was probably on the phone with the stupid "People PC" folks /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/crazy.gif  They just won't let you cancel, no matter how many times you tell them to "just cancel it".
    The Iwaki 30 is sold, but the 55 is still around............