1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

It`s Tank Moving Time

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by saltwaternewbee, May 13, 2009.

1. saltwaternewbee

saltwaternewbee Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Found out today they can't move me back to later in the day....so they'll be here at 8am on the 16th. I hope to have it drained and ready to go by then, but could use some help setting it back up. I have to replace the bulkheads and revamp the plumbing a little at the new house. 
    I am trying to get an idea of who is still able to help and build from there. Please PM me or call 319-270-7752. Thanks
    Does anyone have some extra buckets that i can use for the day? I'm about 15 buckets short of being able to keep all my water....(just got everything in check)

2. FishBrain Expert Reefkeeper GIRS Member

New London
    Ratings:
    +399 / 6 / -0
    You can move that sweet tank right into my liveing room! LOL Man If I would have thought of it I could have brought you some buckets the other day.

3. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    You want to keep ALL the water?! Lofty goal my friend..........more work too hefting it all around.

4. saltwaternewbee

saltwaternewbee Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm crossing my fingers...i have to save what i can...my RO unit won't be in until next week.

5. CyberJester

CyberJester Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

What time are you starting at?
    Unfortunitly my daughters birthday is that day and my wife has to work, so I have to get the house ready for 8 screaming kids.
    But, I will do my best to see if I can get over for a couple of hours to help you.
    Might cost you a frag though [​IMG]
    Also just a note, if you run short of buckets you can always put some water in something like a garbage can, or put it in a bath tub, then go back with the buckets after the tank is moved and you empty the buckets.

6. Elazar

Elazar Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ciean my truck out so if you still need the help give me a call 563 324 0737 or 499 7288

7. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    So what's the plan? Let me know when and where and I'll do what I can to be there.

--AJ

8. Troy

Troy Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hope everything made it throw the move okay.

9. CyberJester

CyberJester Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Hope the move went ok, sorry I couldn't make it.

The wife had me cleaning the house for the daughters birthday party from 9 am until 6 pm.

10. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I hope it went well too. I was available, but never heard when and where he needed help.

--AJ