1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

It`s been awhile.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by champ23, Apr 14, 2009.

1. champ23

champ23 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey everyone, it's been awhile since I've been on, I've almost gotten everything sold all I have left is the tank and light to get rid of.  I will be moving to Orlando, Florida for college in May and Troy brought up a good point to me yesterday, if anyone see's anything in the Florida area on ReefCentral or I find any good deal i'll let people know and ship them up. I'll of course continue paying my dues here and stay a member because all of the people have been more than helpful to me in this hobby.  I recently bought a 75 gallon reef ready tank and am setting it up once i get down there. I will start a thread once i move downt there about tank progress and how good the weather is down there compaired to Iowa :). Once again I'd like to thank everyone here for all of the help and i'll be keeping in touch.
    Oh and the sunpod is spoken for but the 12 gallon aquapod with stock hood and maxijet 900 is $100.

2. Anna

Anna Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Best of luck to you in Florida, Champ! Keep us posted on the new tank once you get started on it!

3. snowman82

snowman82 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    what happened to going to U of I?

4. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Wow, Florida........enjoy!