1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Looking to Buy ISO Biocube or Something similar for a 4-6th grade summer classroom

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by nanotank10, Jun 8, 2023.

1. Hello all!
    I have been out of the hobby for a while but we are coming out of a school year of afterschool care and about to be entering a couple months of all-day elementary programming come monday so I thought it might be fun to make the classroom ocean-themed and have the kids start a reef tank with softies, crustaceans, & maybe a few fish.

I love the idea of them starting from scratch and aquascaping with live/dry rock, then starting the cycle and taking measurements until we are ready to add fish but 3-6 weeks is half of the summer and idk if it will hold their interest... though it would definitely teach them some much needed patience!

So putting this post out there to see how active the metro area is and to hear all of your thoughts!
    I have a 58 gallon RR tank and 40 Breeder sump for trade a long with a few other odds and ends. For Sale - 58 gallon Oceanic tank + extras

Last edited: Jun 8, 2023
  2. BrandonD32 Well-Known ReefKeeper GIRS Member

Coralville, IA
    Ratings:
    +70 / 3 / -0
    PM sent.

3. LG

Ames
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I have a Fluval Evo 13 gallon ready for fish and sand if you are interested