1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

IOWA CITY TANK TOUR POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

Discussion in 'Cedar Rapids & Iowa City Region' started by CyberJester, Apr 14, 2009.

1. CyberJester

CyberJester Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    IOWA CITY TANK TOUR POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

While I did get a 3rd sign up on Monday in my IM box.
    I think it would be best to postpone this so that we can regroup and reorganize it.
    It just seems to me to be too short of notice for this event to go off smoothly and have a good turn out.
    I take responsiblity for it as I have had a few personal issues as of late that have distracted my attention to say the least.
    I will be repolling for this event this week and trying to put a new date together for the event.
    In the meantime, I will see about us having some type of a social this month, so we can at least have something.
    Sorry all, I will endeavor to get my life together and my head screwed on straight and get the things I promised you all rolling out the door.
    Please stay tuned for an updated post for this event, as I really want to see it happen.
    I have not seen any tanks in the IC area and would love to get out and see all your fine tanks that I have only been able to see in pictures.
    Sincerely,
    Jeremy E Orchuk
    CR/IC area Trustee