1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Iowa City area Tank tour Poll?

Discussion in 'Cedar Rapids & Iowa City Region' started by CyberJester, Mar 2, 2009.

1. CyberJester

CyberJester Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey all,
    For those of you in the Iowa City area per my promise I am trying to put Iowa City area tank tour together for April.
    I need everyone in the IC/CR area who would be interested in participating as a tank host and touree to vote in on which day we should have it.
    This is going to be a multiple select poll.  Please select the 3 best dates for you.
    So check 3 of the boxes then select vote.  After the polling is done we will select the date and then I will start asking for area volunteers to host their tanks on the tour.
    For those who have not participated in a tank tour before, they usually last about 4 1/2 to 5 hours.
    So I am not going to poll for times as we will hold the tank tour from 12:30PM until 5 on any of the given days in the poll.
    Please vote, as I would like to see an area event for the IC folks.
    Also please keep an eye out for a follow-up thread after this to sign up to get your tank on the tour.
    Thanks,
    CyberJester (Jeremy)
    CR/IC area trustee

2. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    For those in CR with kids in middle school or high school, don't forget about the All City Music Contest on April 4th.

--AJ

3. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I would like to be a stop, but I'm due April 11th, so we'll see I guess :)

4. B-Rad

B-Rad Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    You can put me down as a stop!

5. Anna

Anna Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    If it's on a Sunday I could be a stop. I have to work Saturdays, so that won't work for me.

6. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Is this going to happen?

7. CyberJester

CyberJester Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Yeah its going to happen hopefully,

There is a host signup thread pinned to the top of the forums.  Trying to get a few more hosts then I will post the tour schedule.